Breathe Online Mindfulness Competition T&Cs
Please note that these are the T&Cs and to enter the competition you must post the name of the teacher (yourself or nominated), their school (must be Waikato or Canterbury based) and you must like the Mindfulness Education Facebook page. Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
- Maximum of 5 entries per person (if nominating tag up to 5 different Canterbury or Waikato based teachers)
- The prize is as follows:
2a) 1 X Breathe Online Mindfulness course.
2b) There will be 30 Waikato based winners and 30 Canterbury based winners who will win the above prize each.
- The promoter is Mindfulness Education Group
- School teachers, ECE teachers, SENCO, Counsellors
- Employees (and their families or agents) of the promoter are not eligible to enter.
- To participate in the prize draw, entrants are required to LIKE Mindfulness Education Facebook page, enter their name, school details on the the relevant Facebook on the official Mindfulness Education Facebook account between Tuesday 7th November and 8PM on Tuesday 5th December 2017.
- Any entry that is illegible, lost or misplaced, incomplete or fraudulent, or which otherwise does not comply with these rules, will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mindfulness Education Group.
- There will be 60 winners, chosen at random, drawn by an independent judge. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be listed on our Facebook page on Friday 8th December. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of receiving the notification, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and choose an alternative winner (and so on until the prize is fulfilled).
- The prize draw period will commence on Tuesday 7th November and 8PM on Tuesday 5th December 2017.
- Entries must be received by no later than 8PM on the closing date. Any entries received after this time on the closing date will not be accepted.
- The name of the winners will be available until 15th December, and can be viewed on the Mindfulness Education Group’s Facebook page.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer/phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Mindfulness Education Group will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion without notice due to circumstances outside its control.
- Should the winner wish to an alternative person for the prize, this must be agreed by all parties.
- Promoter may at its discretion extend the period of the promotion.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Facebook and Twitter are not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.